| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norton, Ks in June is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:48 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Norton, Ks June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Norton, Ks, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Norton, Ks:
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) NNE
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 177.3 kms (110.2 miles) NE
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 21.1 kms (13.1 miles) NE
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) E
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) SE